Got a story or story to share with your fellow males? Here is your chance! Submit your articles to William Gregory: email@example.com.
Here are a few guidelines to ensure that your piece will be posted immediately:
- Your content must be unique. Each article you submit must be written by yourself. We accept articles written by ghost writers, but your submission must not be published elsewhere.
- By submitting your story to us, you give us the right to publish your articles on this blog and the other social media channels of Ezine 4 Males.
- Commercial and affiliate links are not allowed.The only links we allow are those pointing to informative pages. Links to product pages are okay, as long as there is a good reason to do it, like when you’re recommending a cure for cancer, for example.
- No financial compensation of any kind will be given to any submission. By submitting your work to us, you agree to have it published on our blog for free.
- We reserve the right to decline an article submission for any reason. You will be notified if this is the case. When that happens, you are free to submit your content to other blogs or websites.
- No grammar errors, please. We don’t have an editor who will check all the submissions. We are not really fussy when it comes to the quality of your writing, but please make it decent enough to be understood by our target readers: American males in their 30s to 50s.